Vacuum Cleaner has been for many things including cleaning the car, and it has been using various types. There are many brands of the vacuum cleaner, so you need to be picky about choosing the best one. Not all vacuum cleaners are good for car cleaning too. That is why you need to pick the one that can be good too for car cleaning. Although the consideration could be basic make sure you always see the features and price before buying it. When you have bought one, what you have to do next is using it properly because to keep your car carpet good looking and the vacuum cleaner durable, you need to do it carefully, so you don’t need to pay more for maintenance of your vacuum cleaner.
The common mistake that people usually do is the random way in cleaning the car. It usually leaves small damage in the vacuum cleaner and car carpet. The car carpet looks clean but it just what it seems but the fact tells differently. You may miss many things in your cleaning because you do it randomly. You need to use the special vacuum cleaner too when you are going to clean the special and smallest part of your car. Some stores have several types of the vacuum cleaner. When you don’t want to buy a vacuum cleaner for the car you can custom the usage and think about the tips and the trick how to use a vacuum cleaner for the car to get your maximum cleaning so there will be no dust and bacteria anymore in your car.
1. Prepare the vacuum cleaner. Make sure that your vacuum cleaner can reach every part and corner of the car. A vacuum cleaner that is able for a car usually comes with removable attachments like smaller brushes that can be attached and removed. Consider to have or use a cordless vacuum cleaner. Handheld vacuum cleaner sounds good too as long as it has a compact size ;
2. Make a good condition of your car like you need to remove cups, tissues or paper around your car carpet to ensure that it will give more ease for a vacuum cleaner to clean your car. Just pick any bigger trash with your hand so it will give no obstacle for the vacuum cleaner to clean whole part of the carpet ;
3. The next thing to do is removing the floor mats and then cleans it outside car ;
4. Shake first and ten vacua it for the suction process ;
5. For the bigger area, you need to use a wide attachment for it and for the small part area; you can use the smaller one too. Vacuum cleaning on car carpet can be daunting when you cannot have an adjustable attachment. That is why you need to ensure what your vacuum cleaner you’ll use. Check the rug especially for soiled areas ;
6. Make sure that there is no stain. To make you sure, you can spray first and then once again vacuum the area. Always use proper attachment in cleaning which one that is for dashboard, seats, and carpet ; and
7. Spray the mats with mats freshener.